2010년 9월 29일 수요일

#4. My summer vacation.

 This summer, I went to trip my family. When I child, we go to the sea often, but we didn't for years. I  think spending time with family is important to keep their relationship. So my family decided to have a break. We departure last of august, that was slack season. So there are nobody in the sea. It was so calm and desert. I can hear only  a sound of wave. The wave was so smooth.  This place make me feel relax and calm.



There are many crads, It was small and cute.But when I put in my pouch,  I was almost bitten by the crab. So, I was much frighted.
When the sun sets in the west, the beautiful scene is byond discription.
It was amazing, my father and brother jumped in the wother.
I love the scene of sunsets.

On the way go home, I sugguestd that we should go Jeju island next summer.
The trip is memorable.

댓글 6개:

  1. It looks like funny. Especially I like the last picture. And I hope to you will have a good time in jeju island too

    답글삭제
  2. How wonderful the scenery is~! My mother also love the sea. she wants go with my family. But we dind't have that time. I like taking a picture of natural environment. Now I'm very excitied because I saw a nice picture.

    답글삭제
  3. hehehe, did you take last picture?? what are they doing?? Looks success to escape from jail.

    답글삭제
  4. Hi, I'm not your class but I think it doesn't matter.
    I like the place it's calm and peaceful like you visited and I envy you because I'd like to spend time with my family for vacation. It's been a long time since I was child.

    답글삭제
  5. wow... so peaceful.....

    답글삭제
  6. I like the last picture!
    ronmantic!

    답글삭제