2010년 9월 9일 목요일

Welcome :)

Hi!

My name is Jen . (Jieun Kim)
I am Korean, and I live in Anyang city in Kyungki-do.
I am student of Seoul National University of Science and Technology.
My major is IISE (Industrial&Information Systems of Engineering)
I like my major , and  it meet my aptitude .

My hobby is listen to music and watching movie.
My favorite movie is "The Terminal "(2004)-Tom Hanks
The movie's director is Steven Spielberg, who is one of my rolemodel.
He is creative person and always make people suprise using his gift.
I wish same Steven Spielberg!


I am very exited to start this Blog,
and I will update my story and something fun!

You can get some information and enjoy in my blog.

Anyway,
Thank you for visit my blog.
And I hope see you again.

Have a nice day :)

댓글 1개:

  1. How are you? Did you have a great holiday?
    I think you watched some movies.
    I also like watching movies and I know the movie "The terminal".
    The movie that I watched is on TV.
    I have been to Anyang several times.
    It was far from my home.
    It looks like going to school from your home
    takes a long time.

    답글삭제