2010년 9월 23일 목요일

#3.plans for the week of Chuseok

  Yesterday was Chuseok, Korean thanksgiving day.
Chuseok  is special holiday like New year's day.
Every year, my first plan is meeting my family and relatives in Chuseok.
We have long vacation this year. so I am looking forward to this holiday.
Several of our relatives came and stay for a few days.
Before they arrived my home, my family clean up the house and made special food.
we prepare many traditional Chuseok dishes like "Songpyun" and "fermented rice" .
Fanally, I met distant relative, and we had a great time. Whenever I met my nephew, I feel time flies like an arrow.

 Tomorrow, I have a class in school. Usually there is no school tomorrow, but the class is so important, I don't have a choice.
After the class, I have a plan with my friends.
The picture in my purse always remind me of my old friends, but I haven't seen each other for long time.
We already made a plan 10days ago. I am so exiting.
Tomorrow we are going to Han-river and take a bike. I will pack some food for my friend.
I hope wether will be fine tomorrow. 

댓글 4개:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you have to go to class today. Have a nice day and merry Chuseok!

    답글삭제
  2. Hi~
    I have a question. What is 'fermented rice' exactily? Is it kind of rice cake? :)

    답글삭제
  3. Hi, Thank you for visit to my blog. Fermented rice is some tranditional food like Songpyeon, Jeon "식혜" in korean :)

    답글삭제
  4. Oh, you went to school last friday! I think it was so annoying. By the way, I like taking a bicycle, too. So my legs are strong. And I have some muscles in my legs.

    답글삭제