2010년 11월 12일 금요일

#10.Addict perfume



Dior Addict perfume by Christian
  This is my favorite perfume. The perfume was created by Thierry Wasser in 2002. Oriental fragrance with floral notes. Rich, sensual, encourages you to bold and straightforward actions, The top notes are mandarin leaves and mulberry flowers, Night Queen Flower, Bulgarian rose and orange flower are in the heart. And the base is created with Bourbon vanilla, sandal wood and Tonka bean. it makes you feel free and energetic. Most perfume of dior is little bit strong, but it sweet, but not teenybopper-sweet. This is definitely a very special perfume. One can categorize it among the so called ''signature perfumes''. I suggest it if you have a apointment with someone you love because it is very sexy and sensuous. Furthermore the longlivety and the silage are outstanding. If you can buy this one, you will never regreat.

댓글 3개:

  1. I want to smell the scent personally . :)

    답글삭제
  2. I'm curious what the smell is. It looks like for women. I think its price is kind of high, maybe.

    답글삭제