English has become the most widely accepted language of business. It's also considered the most efficient. But Japan, the world's third-largest economy has been slow to jump on the English bandwagon. Speaking English badly is so widely accepted here, so ingrained in the Japanese psyche, it's often assumed to be a genetic trait. The language barrier was never an issue during Japan's manufacturing heyday.
I think Korea is also in same situation with Japan. In Korea, many people spend lots of money and time to studying English include me. Because it's the most common language in the world. But just 'score' of english doesn't important. I think Learning how to communicate in english is more important.
I think Spanish is more widely using over all world. But they are not leading world's economy. So, we are using lots of money, and time for studying English.
답글삭제Yes I agree with you. We should care about more speaking English than just score.
답글삭제