I am a music lover.
I always carry my MP3 player to listen to music anytime, anywhere.
I like listening to pop music, expecially jack johnson's music.
His Genres are Acoustic, Soft rock, Pop rock and Alternative Rock.
And He uses instruments of Vocals, guitar, ukulele, piano, drums.
I used to sit for hours listening to classical music.
His music moved me deeply.
My favorite song of his music is ' better together'.
The song, better together , reminds me of old memories.
Someday, I really want to go his concert.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Jack Johnson - better together I always carry my MP3 player to listen to music anytime, anywhere.
I like listening to pop music, expecially jack johnson's music.
His Genres are Acoustic, Soft rock, Pop rock and Alternative Rock.
And He uses instruments of Vocals, guitar, ukulele, piano, drums.
I used to sit for hours listening to classical music.
His music moved me deeply.
My favorite song of his music is ' better together'.
The song, better together , reminds me of old memories.
Someday, I really want to go his concert.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPXU33iquDE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More info --> jackjohnsonmusic.com (GoGo!)

I like the way you wrote ;)
답글삭제'His music moved me deeply'
I would like to liten later
I should listen to the music. I'm looking forward that!!
답글삭제I like it~! I love all kinds of music. I'll listen to the song you recommend. I really want to know how his music is fantastic.
답글삭제Where is he from??
답글삭제I'll listen his musics someday.