2010년 10월 15일 금요일

#6 the love cake

 Yesterday, it is my father's birthday.
But I didn't remember his birthday because he celebrate his birthday according to the lunar calendar. I felt sorry for him. so when I ate brown- seaweed soup in the morning, I tell him " I will give a great cake for you."
I like prepareing dishes. I am expecially good at baking.  so, I prepared the ingredients for making cake. At first, I preheated the oven to 140. and combined flour, baking powder and sugar in a bowl with pastry blender. And I mixed sugar and egg until they got smooth. After I divide the dough into several pieces and shaped the into the ball, I flattened . Last, I bake it in a preheat oven for 30 minutes. A highlight was the decoration. I decorated the cake with fruits and candy.
 <--It is not mine. I forget to take a picture TT

The cake was my heart.While I made a cake, I feel love for my father.
I put my heart into the cake I made. He tasted the cake, and said that it was so smooth. Yesterday was a really wonderful day for me. Although I prepared something small for him, I am sure he felt my love. Actually, I felt shy when I express my thanks to my parent. But I decide to say" thank you" often.

댓글 2개:

  1. you are so wonderful! i want to learn baking!

    답글삭제
  2. I think your father was so happy. You are a good daughter. It seemed your father recieved the best present. By the way, it's my birthday a few days ago, too.

    답글삭제